[IronPython] Py 2.5 bindings for SVN 1.4.4

M. David Peterson xmlhacker at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 11:55:57 CEST 2007

On 7/28/07, M. David Peterson <xmlhacker at gmail.com> wrote:

> You might find AnkhSVN exactly what you are looking for > http://ankhsvn.tigris.org/
> < It's a VS.NET plugin, but the assemblies are installed into the GAC and
> therefore easily accessible and easily referenced directly in your
> IronPython application.

Also, if you want to extract just the assemblies without installing the
plugin itself (for those of you who don't use VS.NET), downloaded the latest
AnkhSVN release (at present time 1.0.1.2736), cd to wherever you saved the
download and then run,

msiexec /a AnkhSetup-1.0.1.2736-Final.msi TARGETDIR="C:\AnkhSVN" /qn

Which, on Windows, will place the extracted assemblies in C:\AnkhSVN

Don't know of any MSI extraction utils on GNU/Linux|FreeBSD|Unix*|MacOSX,
though I doubt no one has taken the time to create one, I just don't know of
anybody who has.

Anybody know if one exists?

--
/M:D