[IronPython] A pseudobug in standard library usage

Mohammad Tayseer m_tayseer82 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 3 16:25:34 CEST 2007

The builtin module "nt" has no method called "_getfullpathname", which the stdlib uses to detect if the OS is Windows (that's what the comment says). I don't know why the library writer didn't check for sys.platform. I think that running CPython on Linux will result in an exception

There are two issues here: IronPython work item & CPython stdlib bug

Dave Fugate <dfugate at microsoft.com> wrote: Thanks Michael!  This has been filed as CodePlex Work Item #10710 (http://www.codeplex.com/IronPython/WorkItem/View.aspx?WorkItemId=10710).