[IronPython] IronPython and Visual Studio Shell

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Sat Jun 9 09:35:22 CEST 2007

Guy Robinson wrote:
> [snip..]
>
>   I have looked at what it would take to make an IronPython addin for
> Sharpdevelop but in all honesty I don't have the resources or the time to learn
> the sharpdevelop addin system at the moment. If it's definitely not going to be
> in VS express then maybe I'll just need to make some time soon ;-)

There is a SharpDevelop plugin called Python Binding. See

http://ironpython-urls.blogspot.com/2007/06/python-binding-sharpdevelop-addin.html

Unfortunately it only works for version 2 of SharpDevelop, not 2.1 - but
'updating' it is undoubtedly going to be a lot less work than starting
from scratch.

Michael Foord
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/ironpython/index.shtml