[IronPython] Using IronPython in Silverlight

Aaron Leiby fireonyoursleeve at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 13 22:38:44 CEST 2007

I posted a simple example a while back here:
http://aleiby.blogspot.com/2007/05/silverlight.html

I never wrote up any documentation, but the example is pretty self explanatory.

There are links to the python and xaml there.

The html is here:
http://seattle.servegame.org/BouncingBall.html

Still haven't found a great development environment yet, though.  It still seems easier to mock stuff up in C#, then port it to IP (which seems pretty backwards and defeats the point).

Aaron