[IronPython] Hello world?

Martin Maly Martin.Maly at microsoft.com
Fri Jun 15 00:05:58 CEST 2007

I think the best available resource is in the documentation which is part of the 2.0 Alpha release. Right off the root of the documentation there is a big Hosting article which provides very good overview and may answer most of your questions.

http://www.codeplex.com/IronPython/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ReleaseId=438

Hope this helps
Martin