[IronPython] float.__long__?

Christian Muirhead christian.muirhead at resolversystems.com
Tue Mar 13 16:18:03 CET 2007

Hi -

We've noticed that floats are also missing __long__ (very much like this
bug: http://www.codeplex.com/IronPython/WorkItem/View.aspx?WorkItemId=8853):

IP:
 >>> long(1.0)
1L
 >>> 1.0.__long__
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File , line 0, in <stdin>##17
AttributeError: 'float' object has no attribute '__long__'

CPython:
 >>> 1.0.__long__
<method-wrapper '__long__' of float object at 0x00C5DED0>

Having this would mean that we won't need to special-case __long__ when
auto-delegating to floats.

Thanks,
Christian

--
Christian Muirhead
Resolver Systems
christian.muirhead at resolversystems.com

Office address:     17a Clerkenwell Road, London EC1M 5RD, UK
Registered address: 843 Finchley Road, London NW11 8NA, UK

Resolver Systems Limited is registered in England and Wales as company
number 5467329.
VAT No. GB 893 5643 79