[IronPython] IronPython x86/x64

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Mon Mar 26 20:36:26 CEST 2007

In general I think this is a good idea.  Not only will it improve support in interop scenarios but it also helps with thinks like debugging, profiling, etc...  for those of us doing lots of that w/ VS and IronPython.  Personally I always use an x86 IronPython on my 64-bit machines simply because the tools tend to work much better with it.

I've opened a CodePlex issue to track it (9158 - http://www.codeplex.com/IronPython/WorkItem/View.aspx?WorkItemId=9158) but I don't think we'll do this until v2.0.  Thanks for the suggestion and sorry we didn't get back to you the 1st time.