[IronPython] Silverlight SDK Demos

Michael Foord michael.foord at resolversystems.com
Wed May 2 15:44:46 CEST 2007

Hello all,

I've been playing around with Silverlight 1.1 and the samples that come
with the SDK.

The two samples I could get working were very impressive - the DLR
console and the image viewer. None of the others seemed to work out of
the box.

(Install Silverlight 1.1 Alpha, drop a simple http server into the
samples directory - navigate to the appropriate Default.html or
index.html page.)

In addition to this, a lot of the samples have javascript files named
'default.html.js' or similar. This triggers the AVG anti-virus 'hidden
extesnion' warning which is most annoying.

To add insult to injury, the documentation seems to come as an ASP site.
Yeeurgh! :-)

Some fun looking samples on the 'dynamicsilverlight' codeplex page though.

Michael Foord
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/ironpython/index.shtml

--
Michael Foord
Resolver Systems
michael.foord at resolversystems.com

Office address:     17a Clerkenwell Road, London EC1M 5RD, UK
Registered address: 843 Finchley Road, London NW11 8NA, UK

Resolver Systems Limited is registered in England and Wales as company number 5467329.
VAT No. GB 893 5643 79