[IronPython] Dynamic Language Runtime, Adapters and Navigators

Sanghyeon Seo sanxiyn at gmail.com
Sat May 5 16:59:24 CEST 2007

To all those who are following Dynamic Language Runtime articles on
Jim's Thinking Dynamic,

I think this article from Attila Szegedi captures the main idea very
nicely, and I actually like his terminologies better. (I mean,
compared to "One True Object", which sounds rather silly...)

Note: Szegedi is the current maintainer of Mozilla Rhino, JavaScript
implementation for JVM, so his article uses examples from JVM.

In-process cross-language object interaction: adapters or navigators?
http://www.szegedi.org/articles/wrappersOrNavigators.html

What do you think?

--
Seo Sanghyeon