[IronPython] Immutable value types, again

Aaron Leiby fireonyoursleeve at hotmail.com
Mon May 14 00:45:59 CEST 2007

This was the very first issue I ran into using IronPython fwiw.

http://lists.ironpython.com/htdig.cgi/users-ironpython.com/2007-March/004626.html

I wound up falling back to writing C# code for those situations.  They were
almost always too slow to be doing in IP to start with.

I agree it's a very easy trap to fall into.  I would prefer it *just
worked*, but can (loosely) understand the arguments.

Aaron