[IronPython] Dynamic languages on CLR idea -- from 2003

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Tue May 22 04:22:34 CEST 2007

I also stumbled onto this in my blog reading today.  This is similar to what we do but we throw generics into the mix (so the Function delegate is strongly typed) and we also inline the test (IOW, a highly optimized CheckFunctionCache in the terms of the blog entry).  Of course the tests disappear when we're strongly typed.  Then we use this for more than just method dispatch.

I too am looking forward to the next blog entry :)