[IronPython] Doubt with C# and PythonEngine

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Mon Nov 26 10:48:07 CET 2007

Hello Jose,

PocketPC uses the Compact framework which doesn't include the Reflect
Emit 'stuff' necessary to run IronPython. So it just plain won't work -
sorry. :-(

There are some examples over on the IronPython cookbook if you are still
interested however - http://www.ironpython.info

Michael Foord
http://www.manning.com/foord