[IronPython] [python] Re: Object DBs - Zope/Plone vs LINQ?

Keith J. Farmer kfarmer at thuban.org
Mon Oct 1 22:50:50 CEST 2007

Being a pattern, LINQ supports operations over object collections just as well as it supports building expression trees to translate into SQL (or XQuery, or web service calls...).  The benefit, of course, is that you use the same query syntax no matter the nature of the data source.

It would probably be interesting porting the Enumerable static class (which holds all the LINQ to Object language extensions) to pure python, so that IP code that made use of it could still function under CPy.