[IronPython] -X:PreferComDispatch

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Tue Oct 2 17:56:03 CEST 2007

This enables using new support for COM objects that uses COM's IDispatch interface instead of trying to get a TypeInfo for the object and use that to invoke it.  With it enabled we'll first check for IDispatch then to see if we can get the TypeInfo, w/o it we'll check for the TypeInfo (via IProvideClassInfo or via IDispatch) and then try IDispatch if that fails.