[IronPython] Installing 3rd-party modules

Howland-Rose, Kyle Kyle.Howland-Rose at aar.com.au
Wed Oct 3 10:10:14 CEST 2007

Hi All,

A newb question (sorry).

Can anyone point me to doco on how to install third-party modules to
IronPython please?  Or alternatively how to access modules installed to
Python2.4.

I am attempting to install simpleparse and egenix mx-base with no luck.
Simpleparse has an exe and egenix an .msi.  They install brilliantly to
Python2.4.  They work from there but I can't use them from IP.  The
IRONPYTHONPATH is set correctly but I guess that is not relevant here.

Thanks,
Kyle

Allens Arthur Robinson online: http://www.aar.com.au

This email is confidential and may be subject to legal or other professional privilege. It is also subject to copyright. If you have received it in error, confidentiality and privilege are not waived and you must not disclose or use the information in it. Please notify the sender by return email and delete it from your system. Any personal information in this email must be handled in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).