[IronPython] 3rd party module: ldap

Andrew Schaeffer aschaeffer at northps.com
Wed Oct 3 15:48:22 CEST 2007

Novell provides a C# library for accessing ldap.  From their website: "LDAP Libraries for C# enables you to write applications that access, manage, and update information stored in Novell eDirectory(r) or other LDAP-aware directories."

http://forge.novell.com/modules/xfmod/project/?ldapcsharp

Also, a company called LDAP Services has a robust library.

www.ldapservices.com