[IronPython] Announcement: Project to get some CPython C extensions running under IronPython

Davy Mitchell daftspaniel at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 22:21:53 CEST 2007

>  What would the issues be with NumPy - just the size of the API that

I was most concerned with data types (and converting) which for
statistical based computing needs to be exact. It is a great plus for
DotNet to have common types between languages. After working for years
in mixed VB6/C++ COM applications I really appreciate that :-)

Are Resolver Users looking to reuse their existing code in
spreadsheets or just have the same facilities? If the latter then SWIG
for Dotnet seems a better option than COM and is more Mono friendly.

Cheers,
Davy