[IronPython] Need a Good Embedded Example

Joshua J. Pearce joshua.pearce at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 19:00:05 CEST 2007

I am looking for an embedded IronPython 2.0 example beyond the simple hello
world one I quoted before.

What I want to know is:

1) How to get variable output from the script back to my c# code.

2) How to call scripts with multiple statements.

3) Do all variables need to be set on the script object, or can their
declaration just be part of the script code?

4) Is there a good and simple example anywhere that shows how to host the
IronPython engine in a c# app and let users manipulate your program objects
via ipy scripts?

5) How can I expose c# methods to as IPY functions?

Thanks,

--
Joshua Pearce