[IronPython] Need a Good Embedded Example

JoeSox joesox at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 19:18:00 CEST 2007

On 10/18/07, Joshua J. Pearce <joshua.pearce at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ah, because I am trying to use Iron Python as a scripting language for my
> application. I want to expose a limited subset of my appservice functions to
> the scripting language,and let users write scripts.

Personally, I would just use Python as the scripting for a number of reasons.
1) IronPython is a .Net library not a language
2) IronPython supports Python language modules (to a certain point)
3) Possibly provides compatibility to CPython and IronPython

I believe this would be a better design for your application and be
better in the long run, esp. as IronPython grows and changes rapidly.
This is mainly why I designed pswrdgen and pswrdgeniron this way.
However, just my two cents and not fully aware of your apps specific details.
Later, JoeSox