[IronPython] Announcement: Project to get some CPython C extensions running under IronPython

Giles Thomas giles.thomas at resolversystems.com
Fri Oct 19 19:31:22 CEST 2007

Curt Hagenlocher wrote:

> Hypothetically, you could muck about with the unmanaged interfaces to
> the managed code execution engine and pull in the information that
> way.  How much of the MSCOREE-exposed functionality does Mono implement?
>
> Mind you, I don't actually think this is a good idea.
It does sound risky.  Perhaps just going with a struct as lupus
suggested is the simplest cross-platform solution, even if it does
require an initialisation function of some sort.

Cheers,

Giles

--
Giles Thomas
MD & CTO, Resolver Systems Ltd.
giles.thomas at resolversystems.com
+44 (0) 20 7253 6372

We're hiring! http://www.resolversystems.com/jobs/

17a Clerkenwell Road, London EC1M 5RD, UK
VAT No.: GB 893 5643 79
Registered in England and Wales as company number 5467329.
Registered address: 843 Finchley Road, London NW11 8NA, UK