[IronPython] Need a Good Embedded Example

Joshua J. Pearce joshua.pearce at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 23:06:30 CEST 2007

What am I doing wrong? I have a form with two text boxes and a button. When
I type, "tb.clear()" into the first textbox and click the button, I get the
a MissingMemberException which states, "'TextBox' object has no attribute
'clear'".

    public partial class Form1 : Form
    {
        public static PythonEngine pe = PythonEngine.CurrentEngine;
        public Form1()
        {
            InitializeComponent();

ScriptDomainManager.CurrentManager.Host.DefaultModule.SetVariable("tb",
textBox2);
        }

        private void button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            pe.ExecuteCommand(textBox1.Text);

        }
    }