[IronPython] Creating GUI Controls with IronPython

luis cota lo.maximo73 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 18:33:22 CEST 2007

I may be misunderstanding your response, or I misstated my question.  What
I'd like to do is create a new User Control using the IronPython plugin for
VS 2005.  When I create a new project or add a new Item to my project, I
cannot see User Control as an option, only a Form.  Is there a way around
this so that I can select a User Control to be created insetad of a Form?

- Luis