[IronPython] Creating GUI Controls with IronPython

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Tue Sep 11 18:59:41 CEST 2007

I talked to one of the VS SDK guys and they haven't tested / used this scenario so it's likely you'll run into some issues with it.  What does work is consuming a user control that's been written in C# but unfortunately not in IronPython.

If you're feeling adventurous you could try creating a form and then just tweaking the Python code so that it inherits from UserControl instead of Form and see how far you get but I'd be a little amazed if it just worked :(.