[IronPython] Please vote on WorkItemId=12283 (sys.argv always empty)

JoeSox joesox at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 04:19:19 CEST 2007

Everyone loves WorkItem Voting right?? :)

sys.argv always empty regardless of params passed to ipyw.exe
http://www.codeplex.com/WorkItem/View.aspx?ProjectName=IronPython&WorkItemId=12283

I even have a proposed fix (not complete fix just a get start perhaps):
FileInfo myfileinfo = new FileInfo(Environment.CurrentDirectory + "\\"
+ "passedfilenamearg");
Console.WriteLine(myfileinfo.FullName);

and I noticed in Alpha4 there was no SystemState.Instance.argv
so I am guessing that would be worked in somewhere.

It would be nice to have this in the next release, hint hint vote vote! :)
--
Later, JoeSox