[IronPython] [python] Re: Missing Compiler Flag

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Fri Sep 21 22:23:16 CEST 2007

Dino Viehland wrote:
> Strangely it doesn't seem to be in the documentation for compile() either :(
>
> Do you know what this option does by any chance :) ?
>
> I've opened bug #12908

Great - it can go with 12907. :-)

It is  something to do with dedenting. ;-)

I can't find much about it on the intarwebz. It is defined in
pythonrun.h and seems to be used in pythonrun.c and it is involved with
parsing which makes sense.

I'll try asking around. *sigh*

Michael Foord
http://www.manning.com/foord