[IronPython] DLR Documentation?

Lee Culver leculver at microsoft.com
Sat Sep 22 19:35:26 CEST 2007

I took some time to play with IronPython 2.0 this weekend, and I see that the DLR is included with it.  I'm interested playing with some of the interface and looking to see how new languages might be implemented on the DLR.  Obviously I could dig through the source (and I have been), but I was wondering if there is any documentation available on using the DLR?  (I understand that it would be subject to change at any time, being early in development and all.)