[IronPython] replacing engine.evaluate by CreateLambda

Christian Schmidt Christian2.Schmidt at gmx.de
Tue Sep 25 00:29:06 CEST 2007

Hello community,

How can I replace the 3 parameter Evaluate-function from PythonEngine

  engine.Evaluate(expression, module, locals)

where expression is a string, module is a EngineModule and locals is a
IDictionary<string, object> by something like

  delegate object Expression(IDictionary<string, object> locals)
  Expression expr = engine.CreateLambda<Expression>(expression);
  expr(locals);

I've asked the same question a few days before, but didn't get an answer
so far. Is it not possible at all?

Thanks for any help.

Christian