[IronPython] FW: IronPython Studio 1.0 for Isolated and Integrated VS Shell

Ronnie Maor ronnie.maor at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 11:35:12 CEST 2008

this sounds great - integration with VS2008 will be much better than running
with the experimental hive.

however, after installing, my python projects failed to load, with the
following error:
"could not find any resources appropriate for the specified culture or
neutral culture..." (see attached screenshot).

also found this blog entry which sounds relevent:
http://weblogs.asp.net/ngur/archive/2003/12/28/46219.aspx

hoping this post will make it to someone who can fix the problem, or let me
know how to work around it...

thanks
Ronnie