[IronPython] Trying to use the library preppy from reportlib in ironpython and silverlight

Vineet Jain (gmail) vinjvinj at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 05:31:27 CEST 2008

Thanks to all the responses I was able to get preppy to work with ironpython
and silverlight. One question I have is that currently to get this working
in silverlight I have to copy the string and traceback module to the app
folder. Is there any way for the Chiron app to automatically extract the
modules that I need or can I specify them somewhere else instead of having
to move them to the app folder?

Thanks,

Vineet