[IronPython] POP3_SSL issue

Kar, Sujit kar at musc.edu
Wed Apr 16 21:46:05 CEST 2008

Thank you Curt and Michael for the explanation...

I think the best thing to do for the time being would be to simply use CPython to get the data I need from the gmail mailboxes and let IronPython kick in after that.

The processing is sequential, so a batch file to run the processes back to back will work well.

Thanks again.

Sujit
-=-