[IronPython] Silverlight, cannot import os module?

Dan Eloff dan.eloff at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 17:37:56 CEST 2008

Actually, asside from os.linesep, (which could be easily replaced) I
don't see anything that I would use, it was primarily because I was
trying to get linecache working in silverlight, but I gave up on that
and used (yours? fuzzymans?) traceback module without linecache. It'd
be nice to have os with almost no features for modules that import it,
so that you can use their non-os-using parts, but I can't think of one
real life example of a module like that.

-Dan