[IronPython] DLR Hosting, Access to .NET Types

David Seruyange idmkid at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 18 07:00:32 CEST 2008

Thank you for your help!  I did the following which seems to work quite fine:

            Assembly assem = Assembly.GetAssembly(Type.GetType("System.Text.StringBuilder"));
            engine.Runtime.LoadAssembly(assem);

Of course if it's a change as of 2.0 I wonder why it doesn't manifest itself when executing from the command shell. Unless (and I take your meaning as such) it's the DLR Hosting libraries as of 2.0 -

Only midnight, glad you bailed me out Curt otherwise I may have been a sleepy fellow tomorrow at work. :^)

David