[IronPython] How do I import SourceCodeKind enumeration?

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Mon Apr 21 18:29:35 CEST 2008

Is this against beta 1 or the latest and greatest sources from CodePlex (or RubyForge :))?

If it's the latest and greatest the DLR has been split into 2 separate parts: Microsoft.Scripting.dll and Microsoft.Scripting.Core.dll.  SourceCodeKind is in the core so this works for me:

import clr
clr.AddReference('Microsoft.Scripting.Core')
from Microsoft.Scripting import SourceCodeKind

The reason for this change is that the DLR team is currently working through the layering of the DLR and figuring out what parts will end up in System.Core.dll for some future .NET release.  So for a while code will be moving between these 2 DLLs.