[IronPython] Need help to port-dynamic class generation code to IP2

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Mon Apr 21 18:31:38 CEST 2008

FYI if this became a blocker I think we could probably fix this so your scenario would work.  Personally I'd rather spend the time fixing other bugs but I am sympathetic to wanting to interact w/ libraries that want to be able to create instance of types.  The underlying problem here is the test is going to be made against PythonType.UnderlyingSystemType and because you've derived from it we'll get that wrong.  We could send the real type down into the code that makes the test.

Anyway, it'll be interesting to hear what the other problems are.