[IronPython] Ironclad v0.2 released
william at resolversystems.com
Wed Apr 23 16:59:12 CEST 2008
Please enjoy Ironclad v0.2, which is now available from:
Major changes are as follows:
* Ironclad now uses IronPython 2.0b1 for everything.
* It is now possible to use all the functions and types -- and their
methods -- from the bz2 module.
Major deficiencies are as follows:
* Lists are not well mapped -- changes made on one side of the
managed/unmanaged divide will not necessarily be seen on the other.
* Type members and properties don't work yet.
* Most of the CPython API is still not implemented.
The next steps are to make attributes and properties work, and then to
start work on the multiarray module from numpy.
More information about the Ironpython-users