[IronPython] IronPython Code Coverage - any options?

Giles Thomas giles.thomas at resolversystems.com
Fri Aug 1 18:56:38 CEST 2008

Hi Carl,

Unfortunately we've not yet found a code coverage tool we can use -
though to be honest, we've not done much in-depth searching since
Michael posted on the topic.

Best regards,

Giles

Carl Trachte wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just did a Google search and found Michael Foord's blog post on
> coverage tools, among other things test related:
> http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/weblog/arch_d7_2006_06_17.shtml
>
> Has anything else come up since then?  Does (if I can ask) Resolver
> use a code coverage tool?
>
> I'm just getting started testing with unitttest and I'd like to gauge
> my progress as I implement testing in more of my code.
>
> Thanks a ton for any information you can provide.
>
> Carl T.

Giles Thomas
MD & CTO, Resolver Systems Ltd.
giles.thomas at resolversystems.com
+44 (0) 20 7253 6372

Try out Resolver One! <http://www.resolversystems.com/get-it/>
(Free registration required)

17a Clerkenwell Road, London EC1M 5RD, UK
VAT No.: GB 893 5643 79
Registered in England and Wales as company number 5467329.
Registered address: 843 Finchley Road, London NW11 8NA, UK