[IronPython] loading an image in silverlight, in xaml, from the .xap

Dan Eloff dan.eloff at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 23:12:34 CEST 2008

It loads the image in IE7 just fine, which is better than I ever got
it to do. It must be the use of LoadComponent?

Does that mean that it never works when using XamlReader.Load ?
Because I could never get that to work, and that's a major problem.
Everything in my interface except the root element is either created
in code or with XamlReader.Load. From what I gather, that means I
cannot put images, fonts, etc in my xap file.

Thanks for taking the time to look into this.

-Dan