[IronPython] Roadmap and updates

Sylvain Hellegouarch sh at defuze.org
Tue Aug 5 09:24:09 CEST 2008

> I do not want to sound like I downplay the IP team work, not at all, but
> the lack of visibility is not playing in their favor in my opinion.
> Writing code is one thing, giving recurrent feedback is sometimes worth
> more ;)

I wanted to reiterate that I don't downplay the IP team's work. They've
been very responsive and friendly to the community. However, visibility is
sometimes lacking (mind you like many other large OSS projects ;)). I do
realize as well that if I don't ask questions, I won't have answers...

- Sylvain

--
Sylvain Hellegouarch
http://www.defuze.org