[IronPython] Security of DLR host

Pavel Šavara pavel.savara at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 22:25:56 CEST 2008

> Anyway, things are the same … =P
Anyway, it switching and subclassing of PAL is useless for me because
assembly is already loaded.
Please see the other post I sent 2 days ago to this thread.

My questions now are:
1) Is there any other idea ?
2) Is security of coreCLR able to manage security between different
user assemblies ? Could I lower thread privileges before calling
another (but untrusted) assembly code ? Could I  at least ban access
to security critical methods ? I don't think so, but maybe I missed
something.
3) Could be IL generated by DLR somehow intercepted (for security reasons) ?

Thanks Pavel.