[IronPython] IP2B4 and MDbg support?

mbarnett at uniserve.com mbarnett at uniserve.com
Thu Aug 7 14:40:57 CEST 2008

Thanks Curt, I should referenced the following link:

http://forums.msdn.microsoft.com/en-US/netfxtoolsdev/thread/34b32f85-13cf-4613-
86a5-3d2464661530/

Mike Stall mentions that there may be a MDbg parser problem with dynamic
languages and hints that there might be an updated release of MDbg that fixes
this.  I was just following up on this...

Thanks,

Mitch