[IronPython] PyCon UK Wiki Page: IronPython Tutorial

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Thu Aug 7 18:20:14 CEST 2008

Hello all,

PyCon UK starts with a tutorial day, when you have the opportunity to
attend two half day tutorials for only £30. We have some great tutorials
lined up:

http://pyconuk.org/timetable.html

Christian Muirhead, Menno Smits and myself will be holding an IronPython
tutorial in the morning session. I've put up a page on the PyCon UK wiki
showing:

* The topics we intend to cover
* The pre-requisites (bring a laptop - you will be coding!)

http://www.pyconuk.org/community/IronPythonTutorial

There is also a space for you to request additional topics if there is
anything you particularly want us to cover. If you are intending to come
to the tutorial there is also space on the page for you to put your name.

If you do come, please check the pre-requisites again as we are still
deciding (for example) what databases we will be able to support. (It is
likely that we will support MySQL, SQL Server and Postgres and we may
also support sqlite.)

Michael Foord

--
http://www.ironpythoninaction.com/