[IronPython] Info Install IronPythonStudio

Oleg Tkachenko olegtk at microsoft.com
Fri Aug 8 18:11:28 CEST 2008

Hmmm, I need more information to suggest anything. Am I right that when you create new project you see only WPF  application template in the new project dialog?
What version IronPython Studio you are talking about (isolated/integrated) and what is your environment (if Visual Studio then which one)?

--
Oleg