[IronPython] Interesting problems with compiling IP2 programs....

Srivatsn Narayanan srivatsn at microsoft.com
Fri Aug 8 22:48:32 CEST 2008

Looks like this has already been fixed in the latest sources. This reproes with the beta4 binaries but works fine with the latest binaries from our depot (once I have thrown in stat.py and userdict.py anyway). There was an import related checkin that went in this Monday. That might have fixed this I believe. The latest sources are up on codeplex. So if you wish you could sync and try it out. Thanks for reporting this.