[IronPython] Ironclad v0.5 released

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Thu Aug 21 11:28:33 CEST 2008

Hello Will,

Congratulations!

It may be still too early - but a useful test for Ironclad might be to get
matplotlib to import and generate a simple chart.

That would require being able to import numpy *and* PIL (so would exercise
Ironclad fairly thoroughly) and allow you to do something practical with it.

Michael

http://www.ironpythoninaction.com/
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/
http://www.ironpython.info/