[IronPython] defined in multiple assemblies (framework 3.5)

Fernando Correia fernandoacorreia at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 12:48:59 CEST 2008

Curt, believe me, we all appreciate very much what the dynamic
language teams are doing. It is just great to see such a movement
going on.

But I second Dody's remarks. He said it very well. The first solution
does not work (that's my problem scenario exactly) and the second one
may be too unwieldy.

Well, if the first release of IronPython 2 won't work with .Net 3.5
websites that use the latest language enhancements, then I guess I
will have to reevaluate my options for scripting. Maybe the community
can create a fork of Microsoft.Scripting.Core that would be compatible
with the latest runtime libraries.