[IronPython] defined in multiple assemblies (framework 3.5)

Fernando Correia fernandoacorreia at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 21:08:39 CEST 2008

Thanks for your support, Dody. It's really a difficult decision. I
think the error about InternalXmlHelper.vb is being caused by some
component, maybe something from Infragistics or something like that.

I really can't run the risk of solving this problem and having another
one pop up when another component is added that uses other of those
duplicated classes.