[IronPython] Subclassing then instantiating from C#

hellosticky hellosticky at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 20:44:08 CEST 2008

Hi, I have a C#.NET DLL that has an abstract class. I subclass this class in IronPython, and then build a DLL using pyc.py. Now, I'd like to load this IronPython Assembly from another C# project, instantiate the class (using something like Assembly.GetType()) and call the virtual method on it.

The override of the abstract method worked and the DLL got build, but when I load it in Reflector, I don't see any classes that subclass the original .NET class. Any ideas?

Thanks,