[IronPython] Loading DLL from pyc.py into ScriptEngine

hellosticky hellosticky at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 00:00:50 CEST 2008

I also tried:

            Assembly assembly = Assembly.Load(AssemblyName);
            ScriptRuntime runtime = ScriptRuntime.Create();
            runtime.LoadAssembly(assembly);
            ScriptScope scope = runtime.ExecuteFile("test.py");
            object o = scope.Execute(null);

But that threw a script not found exception saying it could find the source file for test.py, so it would seem like this wants to recompile it