[IronPython] Building from source

Curt Hagenlocher curt at hagenlocher.org
Wed Aug 27 16:03:59 CEST 2008

You need a certificate to sign the assembly if you want a strong name -- and
of course any certificate that Michael has or generates won't have the same
key signature as the certificate we use to sign here.

For IronRuby, we've modified the export script so that building from source
will no longer delay-sign the assembly but just leave it unsigned.  Is this
something that people would find useful for our regular source drops?  If
so, I can try to cajole Dave into changing the script.  He probably doesn't
have enough work to do anyway ;).