[IronPython] creatiing .exe file with ipy.exe v. 1.1

Vadim Khaskel vkhaskel at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 27 23:19:05 CEST 2008

Here is the command line output:

C:\Pyc>ipy.exe pyc.py /main:Program.py Form1.py help.py routineM.py /target:winexe /r:System.Drawing /r:System.Windows.FormsInput Files:        Program.py        Form1.py        help.py        routineM.pyResource Files:Output:        Program.exeTarget:        WindowApplication
C:\Pyc>

On the machine where I developing this program Program.exe works perfectly.

I transfer this file along with Ironpython.dll, IronMath.dll, Program.pdb to another machine, and try to start it there...
and nothing happens, not even error message. (I tried to start it from cmd line too)

appreciate any hint,

Vadim